Not long after our arrival, I realized that to a 2-year old, bowling is a huge exercise in turn-taking! So Keith and I took turns holding on to a wriggling, wailing Stephen until his turn came. Right out of the gate, he threw his ball and immediately set off chasing it down the lane. I guess he couldn't read all of those warning signs about slippery lane polish...so down he went in the middle of lane 27. So my immediate mommy reaction was to run out there and get him...so now, we are both sitting on our butts in the middle of lane 27. I guess you can always count on your kids to keep you humble!
After our initial mishap, it went pretty well. Besides 7 or 8 fouls for crossing the line at the top of the lane, Stephen got the hang of it.
Finally, behind the line!!!
Sam's not very gentle, but the little guy can move a bowling ball.
Stephen and I perfect his "granny" technique ---not very flattering : )
In the end, it was fun. We'll go again...as soon as Stephen turns 4! : )
1 comment:
this is awesome. Makes me want to take Grace bowling.
Post a Comment