Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What are we going to do with that kid?

Stephen has been busy lately...VERY BUSY...in a devious Dennis the Menace sort of way. In fact, just moments ago, I stopped typing and left the room to get the Windex. Why, you ask? Because tonight my youngest son wiped his booger on the computer monitor and I couldn't see what I was typing.

So here are a few of "sweet" Stephen's latest adventures.

Incident One: Stephen vs. All Purpose Flour
One second, he's an innocent kid playing with the manger scene on the Advent Calendar...next minute, Pillsbury Dough Boy!


Incident Two: Stephen in the Christmas Tree Box
This one's pretty self-explanatory. He had a blast, but ended the day all scratched up. My comrades in the fake tree community can certainly feel his pain. But he looks so happy...


Incident Three: Softsoap as Hair Gel (or hair jelly, as Stephen prefers to call it)



Incident Four: Extra Spearmint Gum as Hair Gel
This incident ended with a haircut and a gap in his bangs that Keith assures me only I can see.

Incident Five: Stephen and the Hannah Montana Rock Star Guitar
There's really no story here. My niece got this for Christmas and Stephen thought it was fun. No mishap involved, but I am SURE that he will hate this picture one day.

No comments: