Let the games begin! Stephen has decided that he is interested in big boy underwear. Potty training was a long journey with Sam. Maybe the second one will be easier? We'll keep you posted. : )
Woohoo.. we found your site - I think I left the note at your house, but I remembered anyway. I guess my brain really isn't as bad as I make it out to be! :)
Love the picture of the kids in the tub.. priceless!
4 comments:
Woohoo.. we found your site - I think I left the note at your house, but I remembered anyway. I guess my brain really isn't as bad as I make it out to be! :)
Love the picture of the kids in the tub.. priceless!
Here's our site:
www.thepollakfamily.blogspot.com
Hope to read more.. great writing!
Sanne
Ours was easier with numero dos! Be encouraged! Come on, Stephen!! You can do it!
Yay! Abby is right there with him!
Check the mail soon -- a pair of "big boy" shorts is on the way-- maybe that'll help speed things up if the "special" shorts are special to him.
Of course there's going to be something for Sam, too. We don't want to deal with hurt feelings!
Post a Comment