Miles walked the past week: 37.1 miles
Total Miles: 482.2 miles...(the distance from our house to Livingston, LA-- almost an 8 hour drive by car!)
I am getting really close to 500 miles of walking since Memorial Day! Although I have not met that milestone yet, I did meet one huge goal this week! I met my fundraising minimum! Actually, as of today, I have raised $2270. I am so excited to have that part over with. I also began finalizing travel plans and started getting my gear together.
Saturday was my last 18 mile training walk and although I finished my walk, I having some pain in my left foot---the same foot I had to wear a walking boot on this time last year! That's a little discouraging since there are only 2 weeks left to go. I will try to take it easy this week and not overdo it. There is only one more training weekend left before the big event, so besides the foot soreness, I am feeling pretty confident.
No comments:
Post a Comment